Thursday

Thursday May 28,2009


My best friend and I like to do everything the same. So we both bring our ladybugs to daycare and today we even wore the same color pants and shirt!


Dress up! Wearing doll
clothes on my head
makes me feel like a princess.














Working hard on a
color-by-letter
worksheet.










Fill 'er up!













It can be plenty hard to push
these big trucks
when you can't walk yet!




May be if I just sit on
the front of this
truck it would work better!


Breakfast-Pancakes, Orange Juice, Milk
Lunch- Pizza(Supreme & Hamburger), Green Beans, Sliced Apples,
Cheese Slices, Milk
Snack- Parmesan Cheese Crackers, Apple Juice



We had a "beary" good day today! The 3-5's did a
color-by-letter bear worksheet and made mini-books
about bears and the letter B.
The 2 year olds made bears out of circles
and talked about circles and the color brown.
We had storytime on the porch this morning.
They all thought that was fun! We read
"Do Your ABC's Little Brown Bear" and
"My Favorite Bear".
After the stories we sang The Bear Went Over
The Mountain and did the
Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear rhyme.

No comments: