Tuesday

Tuesday, June 2, 2009


Life Cycle of a Frog craft we did this morning.






I'm wondering what she's looking at down there. Must have been interesting!








Wheeee! That was a fun ride!








She's really been into ki cking this ball around lately.


Swinging on my belly makes me feel like I'm flying!









You better put that camera away and catch me cause I'm gettin' ready to slide!









Ahhh! A nice, cold cup of water tastes so good on a day like this!

Breakfast- Scrambled Eggs, Toast, Orange Juice, Milk
Lunch- Cheesy Tuna Pasta, Green Beans, Applesause w/Cinnamon, Milk
Snack- Iced Lemon Shortbread Cookies, Milk
This morning we learned about the life cycle of a frog. We a container of tadpoles and the children were very excited to see that one of the tadpoles has started growing legs. After the craft we went outside for storytime and read a book about frogs and sang a few songs.
We played outside for about 45 minutes before lunch and after nap we played outside from 3:45-5:30.

No comments: